5 Reasons fall is better for your well-being and soul
Though summer has its own set advantages to keep you healthy and active, fall is far better as long as your mind and body are concerned. Check out these five reasons autumn is good for you, and let me know in the comments how you see fall as a weather.
- Relief from allergies: Fall is better as it gives you relief from all the sneezing and wheezing you do during the spring and summer months. Fall is better in a sense as it gives you relief from atopy, seasonal allergies and pollen-induced allergic reactions. Patients suffering from asthma also get comfort during this time as there is a considerable decrease in grass, flowers, and pollens.
- Increase in outdoor activities: Fall offers greater opportunities for outdoor activities that summer prohibits with its extreme heat. Hiking, biking, and kayaking, for example, are some great ways to keep your mind and body refreshed.
- Greater healthy produce: The harvest in Autumn is rich and blessed. The abundance is eternal and never ending. It’s way better than the three other seasons combined. To name a few, the fruits and vegetables grown during autumn like apples, pears, peaches, and pumpkin are full in vitamins and nutrients and make you healthier and more immune than before.
- Better sleeping habits: The switch to standard time helps you attain better sleeping habits. And if you can get to bed an hour early, you get an extra hour of sleep, thus making you more productive, calm, and refreshed.
- Increased opportunities to exercise: The beginning of the fall is comparatively warm in many parts of the US. And this is the time to go for a little more summer or outdoor exercise. The weather is perfect for any kind of exercise for people of any age.