7 Top cars that won’t break the bank
Did you ever have a car that you washed on every Sunday? Maybe you never had a car and are looking for your first love.
If a dog is man’s best friend here in the U.S., then a car is man’s best sidekick. How can we function without a great set of wheels? We need them to get around, to get out of town, to look good, and the list goes on.
But what about those among us on a budget? What are the options when you can’t afford your dream car?
Here is a list of the top 10 most affordable cars:
1) 2015 Honda Civic: Any No. 1 in the world will have a lot of key strengths, and the new Honda Civic Type R is no different. This comfortable mid-size car for your family is very Smooth, fuel-efficient. Starting from $18,290.
2) 2015 Honda Civic Hybrid: If you like the Civic but want something a bit more eco-friendly, try the new 2015 Honda Civic Hybrid, which will give you all the comfort, ease, and looks of the regular version along with better fuel economy of 45 mpg. Starting from $27,435 this the only car in its class to run on CNG.
3) 2015 Honda Fit: The 2015 Honda Fit is ranked #1 in Affordable Small Cars by U.S. News & World Report. Starting from just $15,650 this 4-door hatchback gets 35 miles per gallon on the highway, giving its driver an annual fuel cost of only $1,563. Customers love its great functionality but some complain that it only comes with a hatchback.
4) 2015 Mazda 3: A car that make the complete use of its engines. Equipped with a naturally aspirated 205 litre that makes 184 horsepower, this pigeon has the ability to hit 90 mph. Though the interior is not that much soothing, starting from $17,740 it comes within your budget.
5) 2015 Kia Forte: A 145-horsepower, 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine is standard in the Kia Forte LX Sedan, paired with a standard 6-speed manual gearbox or an optional 6-speed automatic transmission. This four-door sedan gets 39 miles per gallon on the highway. Starting from $15,890, this compact, sleek and handsome auto is also frugal and well equipped.
6) 2015 Chevrolet Sonic: Whether it’s the sedan or hatchback model, this bold, masculine and sporty Chevrolet Sonic demands attention wherever they go. Available in both 5-door hatchbacks or 4-door sedans, these turbocharged small cars are budget-friendly (starting from $14,245) and fuel efficient, getting up to 40 mpg highway.
7) 2015 Ford Fiesta: Last but not the least, what you get from the house of Ford is pretty impressive – head-turning good looks, sporty performance and fuel efficient. Starting from $14,455 this new Ford Fiesta is claimed to give 43 mpl on freeways.
Image courtesy: flickr.com